Gallery of Modern Art (GAM) and Wolfson Collection
15 October 2013
$$datasiel.heritage.label.EV$$
Both dedicated to the late 1800’s and the early 1900’s art and located in the neighbourhood of Nervi, the Gallery of Modern Art and the Wolfson Collection now will be connected by an opening made in the perimeter walls of the park
Villa Saluzzo Serra

The Gallery of Modern Art and the Wolfson Collection are ideally linked as for painting, sculpture and applied arts of the late nineteenth century and the early twentieth century: in fact, they represent one of the best collections of that period in Italy. This cultural proximity is now enhanced also by their physical closeness: both collections are located in the neighbourhood of Nervi, the former at Villa Saluzzo Serra, dating from the sixteenth century, the latter hosted by the Wolfson Collection in via Serra Groppallo 4.

Now, thanks to an intervention whose details can be found on Liguria Heritage, the two facilities are also physically connected through an opening made in the perimeter walls of the park.
This is to allow visitors to seamlessly enjoy both art and culture.